ABOUT CAPE TOWN PRIVATE SAFARI DAY TOUR.
Aquila wildlife safari tour including private transfer to and from Aquila game reserve in cape town. Go on our private full-day safari wildlife tour near Cape Town which is perfect for the visitors with limited time – Arrival is at 06h45, welcome drinks, buffet breakfast, 2hr to 3hr game drive, buffet lunch. The journey of this Cape Town safari private day tour takes you to Aquila Private Game Reserve, a 4-star 7500-hectare conservancy in the southern Karoo of the Western Cape and one of the best safari lodges near Cape Town.
On this Aquila private safari game drive tour, the guests enjoy welcome drinks and a hearty buffet breakfast upon arrival before joining an experienced game drive on a 2- 3 hours game drive around the game reserve before settling down to a buffet delicious buffet lunch. All Cape Town private safaris are in an open 4 x 4 safari vehicle and are led by an experienced guide, who will share inside-story about your surroundings.
- Big 5 game reserve drives
- Open 4×4 mountain trails and private luxury chalets for one-night safari
- Mini golf ground, play station
- Jungle gym and baby sitting
- Library, and curio shop
- Travel N1 via Huguenot Tunnel
- ± 3hr Game Drive in Open air 4×4
- Swimming pool relaxation before
During this 8-hour Cape Town Private Safari excursion, you will travel by private vehicle to a game reserve to search for ‘Big 5’ animals like rhinos, lions, leopards, elephants, and buffalo, plus other creatures like giraffes, hippos and cheetahs, observing these majestic creatures in their natural habitat. On the way home from the Aquila private safari game drive tour, stop by a winery for a tasting and cheese pairing.
DEPARTURE & RETURN LOCATION
At hotel or guesthouse in Cape Town (Google Map)
07:30 Pick up at the hotel or guesthouse
- A luxury vehicle with passenger liability cover
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Blue badge professional guide
- Bottled water & free Wi-Fi onboard
- Buffet breakfast with juice
- Coffee and a selection of teas, buffet lunch
- Complimentary glass of Sparkling wine
- 2 to 3-hour game drive with a juice or water
- Use of pool, lounge bar, labyrinth
- Giant chess access to a curio shop
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks are on your own account
- Refreshments other than mentioned
- Entrance fees at various places of interest will be for your own account
- Access to Spa Facilities and treatments
- Curio shop purchases
- Horseback and Quadbike safari
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply.
- Tour duration approximately 8 hours
- English tour guide, entrance fees applicable to the itinerary
- Private tours (French, Spanish or German and any other foreign language guides are available on request)
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- All tours are subject to the minimum number of passengers
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
Cape Town to Aquila Private Game Reserve
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Cape Town at 06:30 am by our professional guide/driver, we will then be heading straight to Aquila Game Reserve – upon arrival at 09h00am, guests will receive welcome drinks and be shown to the restaurant for full buffet breakfast. After breakfast, you will be heading straight to a 2 to 3hr shared safari game drive. The safari is led by an experienced game ranger who will share exciting stories and facts about the reserve and the animals, pointing out the animals in sight. After our African Bush Safari, guests will return to the restaurant for a full buffet lunch (Halal and Vegetarian options available). After lunch, you are welcome to relax on the terrace; lounge at the poolside or have a drink in the bar.
Fairview Wine and Cheese
On our way back to Cape Town, enjoy complimentary cheese and wine tasting at Fairview Wine and Cheese estate. Here you will have the opportunity to taste any wine of your preference as they serve different wines from White Wines to Red Wines and of course what is wine tasting without cheese, their original cheese from low-fat and salty to fully flavored and creamy, made originally from Cow and Goat’s milk. After our wine tasting and cheese pairing, we head straight back to Cape Town where our accredited guide will drop you off at your accommodation.
NB: Please note that we will only stop at Fairview Wine and Cheese estate when we have enough time coming from Aquila.